Wednesday, July 22, 2015

laying blame

your fault                                                                                                               my fault
the phone's ringing                                              sparks a craving to feast on your voice
your words, jewels and blossoms,                   trigger the ferocious speed of my pulse
as you wish                              twangs my heart, stops my breath, and brings on chills
sweet songs with secret meanings                          run on repeat, a constant serenade
the calendar- July 4,  Labor Day, Sept '16,       07/11/15,12/14/16- is a weighty thing
the things that were, are,                       and will be dance nightly through my dreams
                                                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment